Anushka Sharma is a popular Indian actress, producer, and model. In this article, we have shared Anushka Sharma’s Biography. She was born on May 1, 1988, in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India. Her father was an army officer, and her mother is a homemaker. She grew up in various parts of the country due to her father’s job and completed her schooling at various Army schools. She started her career as a model and made her acting debut in the 2008 film “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi” opposite Shah Rukh Khan. The film was a commercial success, and Sharma’s performance was well-received by critics and audiences alike. She went on to act in several successful films such as “Band Baaja Baaraat,” “PK,” “Sultan,” “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil,” “NH10,” and “Zero.”
Anushka Sharma Biography
Here are some lesser-known facts about Anushka Sharma in points:
- Anushka was born in Ayodhya but raised in Bangalore, where she completed her education.
- Before making her acting debut, Anushka worked as a model and even appeared in various ad campaigns.
- Anushka is a vegetarian and has been named as PETA’s Hottest Vegetarian Celebrity several times.
- She is also a skilled dancer and trained in Kathak for several years.
- Anushka is known for her love of books and is an avid reader.
- In 2014, Anushka was appointed as the goodwill ambassador for the cleanliness campaign, Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan.
- Anushka is a co-founder of Clean Slate Films, a production company she launched with her brother, which has produced several successful films.
- She is married to Indian cricketer Virat Kohli and the two have a daughter together.
- Anushka is also a philanthropist and supports various causes such as animal rights, education, and health care.
- She has won several awards for her acting, including the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in “Jab Tak Hai Jaan.”