Junior NTR, whose full name is Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao, is a well-known Indian actor, singer, and television personality. He was born on May 20, 1983, in Hyderabad, India, into the Nandamuri family, which is a prominent political and film family in Andhra Pradesh. His father, Nandamuri Harikrishna, was a famous actor and politician, and his grandfather, N. T. Rama Rao, was a legendary actor and former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. If you are want to know about Jr. NTR biography go through this article we have listed complete Jr. NTR Biography.
Junior NTR made his acting debut in 2001 with the film “Ninnu Choodalani,” but he rose to fame with his performance in the 2003 film “Student No.1.” He has since starred in many successful films, including “Simhadri,” “Yamadonga,” “Brindavanam,” “Janatha Garage,” and “Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava.” He has won several awards for his performances, including four Nandi Awards and one Filmfare Award.
|Salary||13-15 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About N. T. Rama Rao Jr.
N. T. Rama Rao Jr., popularly known as Jr. NTR, is a well-known Indian actor, singer, and television personality. Here are some lesser-known facts about him:
- Family Legacy: Jr. NTR comes from a family of actors and politicians. He is the grandson of legendary actor and former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N.T. Rama Rao, and the son of actor and politician Nandamuri Harikrishna.
- Debut: Jr. NTR made his acting debut in the 2001 film “Ninnu Choodalani” at the age of 18. However, he gained widespread recognition with his role in the 2003 film “Simhadri”.
- Dance: Jr. NTR is an accomplished dancer and is known for his unique style of dance. He has choreographed many of his own dance sequences in his films.
- Singing: Jr. NTR is also a talented singer and has lent his voice to several of his own film songs.
- Philanthropy: Jr. NTR is actively involved in philanthropy and has supported various causes such as education, health, and child welfare.
- Political affiliations: Jr. NTR has been associated with the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and campaigned for the party in the 2009 general elections. However, he later distanced himself from politics and has not actively campaigned for any political party since then.
- Awards and recognition: Jr. NTR has won several awards for his acting, including four Filmfare Awards and three Nandi Awards. In 2012, he was also honored with the prestigious Nandi Award for Best Male Playback Singer for his song “Olammi Tikkareginda”.
- Fitness enthusiast: Jr. NTR is a fitness enthusiast and is known for his chiseled physique. He follows a strict diet and workout regimen to maintain his fitness.
- Personal life: Jr. NTR is married to Lakshmi Pranathi, and the couple has two children. He is known to be a private person and prefers to keep his personal life away from the limelight.