Alia Bhatt is one of the most glamorous actresses in Bollywood. Alia Bhatt is one of the heroines of Bollywood who made her mark in a very short time, the main reason for which was her family, her father who has his own identity in Bollywood. She was a star kid, who, due to being in the same environment since childhood, stepped into Bollywood at a very young age and also achieved success. At the age of just six, she played the childhood character of a Bollywood actress in the film “Sangharsh”.
Alia Bhatt was born on 15 March 1993 in the Bhatt family, she is daughter of director Mahesh Bhatt and actress Soni Razdan. Her father is of Gujarati descent and her mother is of Kashmiri Pandit and British German descent. She holds British citizenship.
Some Facts About Alia Bhatt
- Alia bhatt drink alcohol?: yes
- She was born to a gujarati-hindu father and a kashmiri-german-muslim mother.
- She had expressed her desire to become an actress when she was just 2 years old.
- Her first film as a child artist is film ‘sanghrash’ (1999); starring akshay kumar and preity zinta, in which she played the younger preity zinta.
- She never wanted her debut film to be directed or produced by her father, Mahesh Bhatt.
- At the as of 15, she had screen-tested for Balika Vadhu with Ranbir Kapoor.Earlier, she used to be overweight.
- She never wanted that her father Mahesh Bhatt direct her debut film.
- As demand of a glamorous role in her debut film ‘Student of the Year’ (2012), she lost around 16 kg of weight as per requirement for the role ,after getting trained by a personal trainer for 3 months under a strict diet.
- She got her first ‘Student of the Year.’lead role film after defeating 400 girls at the auditions.
- In 2014, she turned singer and sang “Sooha Saaha;” soundtrack in the film ‘Highway.’
- She has done campaigning for PETA to raise awareness about homeless animals to show her love for animals.
- While sleeping at night she keep the lights on,she scares with darkness.
- She usually says that she is a very lazy person and can sleep for more than 12 hours at a stretch.
- While travelling by air she gets very nervous.
- She is addicted to curd, she never prefer to take meal without it.